Are you always looking for the latest and greatest thing?
Are you looking for the next order of magnitude to improve your marketing?
What are the low-hanging fruits that could shift the needle in your marketing performance?
Are you always looking for a “silver bullet” to take your marketing to the next level?
Have you reviewed your marketing fundamentals lately?
👉🏾 Here’s what you’ll learn 👈🏼
- The 80/20 Rule of Marketing
- Why paying for traffic can be a mistake when you're page isn't converting
- Why investing in good content can sometimes be an over-investment of time and resources
- Benchmarks and what areas of your website you should focus on
The benefits of playing in multiple channels and how to avoid over-stretching your marketing resources
- How to choose 1-3 things that work instead of trying to do everything
🎙Who are the speakers?
Luke Marshall & Shahin Hoda
Luke is the Group Account Director at Tiger Pistol, a social ad automation company founded in Melbourne, in 2011.
Tiger Pistol is a Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner, and works with over 100 multinational brands across Australia and the rest of the world.
Luke has worked in big tech and agencies, working with clients such as L’Oreal, Mondelez, P&G, Mars, and Unilever Luke is a social media marketing guru, and he’s here to share his expertise with you.
Shahin is the Founder of xGrowth, an agency helping B2B technology firms build and maintain predictable, revenue-focused growth engines. Shahin and his team work with brands like VicRoads, Byte and Village Roadshow, maximising their marketing efforts with great results