Need to close larger deals faster?
Not getting enough quality leads for your sales team?
Everyone’s talking about Inbound marketing but it’s not working for your B2B business?
That’s why we decided to have an event on Account-Based Marketing. When it comes to B2B, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is the hottest topic around because, when executed right, it WORKS.
Companies of all sizes, in all industries, are closing bigger deals faster and more efficiently by implementing ABM strategies in their growth plans.
👉🏾 Here’s what You’ll Learn 👈🏼
- Why inbound marketing’s ROI is going down and what to do about it?
- What is Account-Based Marketing
- Evaluation of different types of ABM - List building and tiering your accounts
- Designing a sequence for your campaign
- Overview of an ABM tool stack
👉🏾 Who should watch 👈🏼
- CEOs, CMOs, or Heads of Sales & Marketing seeking larger deals, shorter sales cycles, higher margins, and greater customer retention
- Marketers growing B2B brands
- Business owners and entrepreneurs in the B2B space
🎙Who’s the speaker: Shahin Hoda
Shahin is the Founder of xGrowth, an agency helping B2B technology firms build and maintain predictable, revenue-focused growth engines. Shahin and his team work with brands like VicRoads, Byte and Village Roadshow, maximising their marketing efforts with great results.